We all know how terrifying it is to go back to school. Whether you’re a new student or simply going up a year, it’s nerve wracking to see new classmates, teachers and lessons. Talk about stress, am I right?
But there are simple ways to cope up with the butterflies in your stomach.
1. Prepare your things the night before – Sort out your bag and uniform before going to bed, that way when you’re leaving for the morning, you won’t be pacing around the house looking for your pen.
2. Get a good amount of sleep – Whether you’re excited or nervous to go back to school, a good amount of sleep will give you a great start for the morning. Plus, if you wake early, you still have time to pamper yourself.
3. Eat breakfast – Fill yourself up with hearty meal so that you have enough energy for the rest of the morning. Eat your nutrients, people.
4. Create positive thoughts – Jump start the school year with positive thoughts that way you can keep the positive vibes flowing throughout the semester.
5. Engage with new classmates – This might be tricky but interacting with new people will boost of confidence and create new friendships along the way.
6. Enjoy your first day – Whether you’re in high school or college, the first day of school consists of introductions and new beginnings, relax and brace yourself for new memories to come!