Beat the scorching heat! These cooling milk tea places might be your best friend this summer. With their comforting and cool flavors, it can help you soothe this summer heat!
1. Dakasi – Who doesn’t love Dakasi? All the way from Taiwan, Dakasi came to the Philippines in 2012. It was then loved by so many people especially their “high tech” way to prepare their tea, they have a machine that shakes the cup really fast. One of their best sellers is Dakasi Bubble Milk Tea. Very simple yet very refreshing.
2. D’Cream Coffee and Tea – Looking for an extra creamy milk tea? D’cream might be the best for you! The sweet-milky taste of it will definitely make you want for more. Their Golden Sun with pudding is really to die for.
3. Happy Lemon – Want to be extra happy this summer? If you want to have an amazing twist in your bubble tea, Happy Lemon is the best for you. They have a popular mix, Rock Salt and Cheese. The foamy cream on top and a kick of saltiness from the drink will definitely give you a one-of-a-kind milk tea experience.
4. CoCo Fresh Tea and Juice – The newest milk tea and juice craze is now in town. This Taiwanese milk tea serves three kinds of drinks, black tea-based milk tea, green tea-based milk tea, and fresh fruit juices. With these milk tea and fresh fruit juice choices, it’s definitely the best way to cool down for summer.
5. Tokyo Bubble Tea – Let’s taste something from Japan and if you want to be extra kawaii, Tokyo Bubble Tea is the best for you. Tokyo bubble tea is a lot more different, their bubble tea is premium milk tea made with natural Japanese ingredients. Will give you a healthy and tastier milk tea experience.
Don’t miss this bubble tea trend nowadays, check them out now they are just around the corner!
Photo credits to @mondpanlilio, @rhanpags, @happylemon_ph, @danielaopena, and @tokyobubbletea.
#ScoopWorthIt | Head over to Dakasi, D’Cream Coffee & Tea, Happy Lemon, CoCo and Tokyo Bubbletea’s official accounts for more information.